skip to main |
skip to sidebar
J is for Japantown and a Pagoda at Night
PeyPey, this is Japantown. Japantown is like Chinatown, except it doesn’t smell bad and it’s full of Koreans. Japantown is very close to where I live and there is a wonderful Japanese bookstore and paperstore where I can find fun stickers and pretty stationery. The food in Japantown is also yummy—there are Korean tofu houses and cheap sushi places and one of the best Japanese grocery stores in San Francisco. I will take you when you come. You won’t be able to read a word on any of the packaging, but the guessing game is part of the fun. We will also play a game called “Find the Largest Bag of Rice,” and then another game called “Why You Don’t Buy the Largest Bag of Rice When You Have to Walk a Mile Home.”
3 comments:
PeyPey will also develop an unspeakable love for pens and paper in Japantown. Oh... and what about the little notebooks and photo albums? Too cute!
Rona, your are my photographic hero!
wow. I've never seen the pagoda look so good.
Post a Comment