This is what Deee got me for Christmas. That's what she SAYS anyway, even though she conveniently "forgot" it last time we hung out. Blame it on the whiskey, but I believed her. THIS TIME. She drew this picture in my notebook to show me what it looked like. It's a gray, sleeveless hoodie (as she puts it, "I have to supply the sleeves"), and I am JAZZED. It's long with pockets in the front, and judging by her illustration, I look REALLY GOOD IN IT.Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I Think She Drew Me in Skinnies
This is what Deee got me for Christmas. That's what she SAYS anyway, even though she conveniently "forgot" it last time we hung out. Blame it on the whiskey, but I believed her. THIS TIME. She drew this picture in my notebook to show me what it looked like. It's a gray, sleeveless hoodie (as she puts it, "I have to supply the sleeves"), and I am JAZZED. It's long with pockets in the front, and judging by her illustration, I look REALLY GOOD IN IT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
eeek! I swear I can draw better than that!
Post a Comment