Welcome back for another episode of 'Pimp My Girlfriend'! Meet Katy, my neighbor and friend who also happens to be an accomplished opera singer who loves long walks on the beach, fine wine, and Guitar Hero! She is one of the funniest people I know, AND has the added benefit of always laughing at my jokes, which is basically all I require of people to really like them. Because of this encouraging spirit of hers, I make it a point to stalk her and offer up frequent marriage proposals. Eventually I think she'll break down. But in the meantime, she's on the market! Holla!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Day 10: Katy My Love
Welcome back for another episode of 'Pimp My Girlfriend'! Meet Katy, my neighbor and friend who also happens to be an accomplished opera singer who loves long walks on the beach, fine wine, and Guitar Hero! She is one of the funniest people I know, AND has the added benefit of always laughing at my jokes, which is basically all I require of people to really like them. Because of this encouraging spirit of hers, I make it a point to stalk her and offer up frequent marriage proposals. Eventually I think she'll break down. But in the meantime, she's on the market! Holla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHAh thanks for pimpin' me out, yo
yay! it's katy! look at that smile!
Post a Comment