I'm still upset I never wrote Kurt Vonnegut that fan letter and mailed him my panties. And now he's dead.
This passage that Nana posted makes me laugh my non-cuss-word-body-part off and I can't stop going back to it.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pick out some panties to send Salinger before he kicks it, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the link's not working! i want to read the passage and laugh my unmentionable off, too!! loll
yes yes! fix the link... it's much more fun to click on it from your blog than to search through my posts... AND! (i think the exclamation point fits quite nicely)
for fear of you not getting to this on my page... I'm reposting my comment response here:
ha! there has never been a competition... although I have to say that I had more honest-to-goodness near death experiences with her... whereas I would have dreams about YOU cutting your hair short and then falling off a banister... and thinking, "damn! sharona's hair looked HOT!"... in all honestly... it looks the best it ever has NOW... I wonder if you still use curlers??? I have the most surreal/hilarious memories of us going to the chiropractor for your electric shock therapy... the book of Diana and Sharona would be aptly titled, "This shit seriously happened. No. Not kidding. SERIOUSLY."
BOOOOWWWWWWW!!! screaming up and down the stairwell.... etc. etc....
we are geniuses, i tell you
Post a Comment