Wow. I feel like I just passed a huge blog milestone: I got my first belligerent comments! Well, actually, Leslie got them, with her lunch story. I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't MY writing that earned the heat, truth be told. I can only hope that said reader, after seeing Leslie's handiwork, did not go on to read her husband's story about Burrito Jesus, or Leslie's story about being mistaken for a hooker in Bryant Park. These would have put his delicate spiritual balance right over the edge, and will have him worrying his prayer beads in no time.
As a promise to all readers, I shall try harder in the future to filter all funny stories I am told to make them g-rated, as apparently I have advertised my blog as a place to go for parables instead of a showcase of Things People Say That Please Me. How dare I mis-advertise my intent here. Please, if you have been tempted, do NOT READ MY BLOG TO YOUR CHILDREN BEFORE BED. Verbatim below are the comments left. All grammar, punctuation, and spelling are left in their original format, as it would do the author an injustice to correct.
Anonymous says: And stop cusing! Somewon that said the comment about the WHY DON'T YOU READ THE BIBLE!
On behalf of all intelligent people who love Baby Jesus, I apologize for tolerating sin. I should have strongly reprimanded Leslie for her language, as I know it took me just a little bit farther from the throne room of Heaven. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go advise her to read her Bible.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
High-five on the milestone!
Bible reading aside (it's *always* a good idea!) . . . Mr. Anon seems to have misplaced his grammar. I just can't even be bothered to pay attention to such a "comment".
No worries, love! Keep it comin'!
As a heathen reader, please cuss more. Thank you.
Post a Comment