Have I ever mentioned how happy I am that Deee didn't move away to San Luis Obispo and leave me? Because I am REALLY happy about that. You can't just find this sort of person anywhere. In addition to being an ex-ballerina, she's got mad cooking skills and can whip up a batch of architectural drawings faster than you can say, "Never talk about leaving me again or I'll have Cynthia bludgeon you to death."
By the way, her husband's band is playing at Blondie's on Monday night. Come and see them. He's the most talented musician in the group--so if you groove on killer bass, this is the place to be. And no, Brian, I will not remove this ad. Unless you give me money. Or bass lessons.
4 comments:
The shadow behind her is beautiful. Nice photo!
Ciao,
Gioacchino
B is going to kill you!
I must say, my hair looks pretty rad.
yeah, we suck. the band shouldn't even be allowed to walk down the street together, let alone play a gig. did i mention that the drummer isn't going to be there?
LOVE the portraits!
Post a Comment