Sko is preggo AND the best pastry chef in SF. She'll hate me for saying that but I'm going to anyway. She's about to pop with twins that I SUSPECT she may be naming after me (Rona 1 and Rona 2 is the best way to do it, I think), but she's disguising the surprise by calling them Timothy and Cameron for now. I keep her around because of one, her sarcasm ("Riiiiiiiiiight, Sharona. Rona 1 and Rona 2 it is. GREAT idea."), and two, the plethora of cooks at her fingertips. Need a dozen of the best cupcakes in the city? Call Ko, she'll get her minions right on it and you'll be smothered in icing and granache in NO time.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Day 19: Sara My Favorite Professional Chef
Sko is preggo AND the best pastry chef in SF. She'll hate me for saying that but I'm going to anyway. She's about to pop with twins that I SUSPECT she may be naming after me (Rona 1 and Rona 2 is the best way to do it, I think), but she's disguising the surprise by calling them Timothy and Cameron for now. I keep her around because of one, her sarcasm ("Riiiiiiiiiight, Sharona. Rona 1 and Rona 2 it is. GREAT idea."), and two, the plethora of cooks at her fingertips. Need a dozen of the best cupcakes in the city? Call Ko, she'll get her minions right on it and you'll be smothered in icing and granache in NO time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
god... i bet i know exactly what she's thinking... but she's truly glowing. way to capture her true essence... mmm... pastries....
Post a Comment