Thursday night's POD-taking went in many directions. We went from Lefty O'Douls Irish Pub to sneaking around Macy's, taking covert photographs of Sheryl propositioning mannequins and 'being affectionate' with a giant plastic dinosaur. We then ended up at Citizen Cupcake, final location of that evening's book club of which we are both members, where Sheryl used the book as a prop in a sequence of photos I can only call "Afternoon Delight." As a result, I have
too many good choices. I mean, who DOESN'T want their Portrait of the Day to be a woman fondling a papermache red robin that she has perched on her shoulder? This brings me to another problem that has increasingly plagued me with each passing shoot: what do I do with all these awesome pictures that my friends are creating? Clearly they need a showcase. People NEED TO SEE THESE PICTURES. Until a person has witnessed Sheryl's ad for bourbon and peppermint schnopps, they have not lived fully. Until they have seen the pictures of Deee playing Spidey that I took today, they cannot claim to have experienced the riches of life. Let me know if you have a good solution to this problem.
And now for the moment you've all been waiting for...Day 7's Portrait! (clap clap clap)

Okay, typically I've done a caption for each photo each day. But today's...well...
I think it pretty much says it all. I like to call this one "Sheryl Makes a Friend."
1 comment:
Hi, Rona. I think that I could live without all the things you said about your nice friends, but I noticed your ability to make pleasant and amazing everything you touch (and I think also that your autobiographic writings are "unselfish"): so, I can't hardly wait for you next portrait.
I'm sorry you can't read my blog but maybe you aren't.
Ciao,
Gioacchino
Post a Comment