Thursday, December 13, 2007

PODs Impending and Dogwalking Oh My

No Portraits of the Day (PODs) until Sunday! I know, I know, I'm disappointing a whole SLEW of people here (like my mom. And Leslie), but I'm dogsitting until Sunday. What does this mean to YOU? That while I may be TAKING the PODs, I'm not going to be able to POST the PODs. This still obeys my two POD rules:

1. I must be the photographer.

2. I must take a portrait EVERY DAY, no matter my schedule or the difficulty in so doing. I have the next three days lined up--in my vision, that is. Tonight I did Xandra--more on that awesomeness later--tomorrow is Mystery Guest TBD (come on, Union Square, give me someone drunk!), Saturday is Nuttles (a.k.a. "Nutt"), and Sunday is Stacey (a.k.a. "The Ecstasy Shoot"). I'm really very excited about these. I feel all jazzed in my innards just THINKING about it.

So while you may THINK you're seeing a POD-sabbatical, don't get too excited! You're going to receive an onslaught soon enough.

1 comment:

Ohmygoshko.com said...

haha...I just talked to your mom and she's as disappointed as I am:) Does this mean that will be seeing some houte couture dog portraits? God, I hope so. Maybe you could combine the "Union Square Drunk" and the dog. Drunk dogs are funny, right?