I know you won't be able to believe it, but on top of being the MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL IN ALL THE LAND, she's FRENCH. So take this precious face, and make her speak in French to me all night long. And then watch me try to steal her. This is Amelie, older sister of Olivier (who everyone calls Lulu, who I SERIOUSLY wanted to make The Most Mournful PoD but unfortunately had no such category to fulfill). And if you ask her how old she is, you MAY get 8 fingers held up. Just watch. It's gonna kill you.Thursday, December 27, 2007
Day 25: Caroll's Niece on Christmas Eve
I know you won't be able to believe it, but on top of being the MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL IN ALL THE LAND, she's FRENCH. So take this precious face, and make her speak in French to me all night long. And then watch me try to steal her. This is Amelie, older sister of Olivier (who everyone calls Lulu, who I SERIOUSLY wanted to make The Most Mournful PoD but unfortunately had no such category to fulfill). And if you ask her how old she is, you MAY get 8 fingers held up. Just watch. It's gonna kill you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her! I want to take her home!
Post a Comment