Meet Natalie. In case you didn't figure it out from the previous post, this is Deee's youngest sis and SF's most exciting new resident. She is also the BEST PERSON TO HAVE AT A BACHELORETTE PARTY, as she will be the ONLY one not puking on a sidewalk in North Beach AND she'll wake up at six the next morning to clean the wreckage of your apartment, leaving it in better condition than the day you moved in. She's nicer than Jesus like that. And also SO camera-shy, which made the shoot really very precious. And also like I was chasing her to catch her. I definitely violated her with the lens. Next time I'm going to get her loaded and make her lick a peach. She was resistant this time, for some strange reason. But I mean, come ON, what ELSE does one do at the farmer's market?
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Day 16: Natalie
Meet Natalie. In case you didn't figure it out from the previous post, this is Deee's youngest sis and SF's most exciting new resident. She is also the BEST PERSON TO HAVE AT A BACHELORETTE PARTY, as she will be the ONLY one not puking on a sidewalk in North Beach AND she'll wake up at six the next morning to clean the wreckage of your apartment, leaving it in better condition than the day you moved in. She's nicer than Jesus like that. And also SO camera-shy, which made the shoot really very precious. And also like I was chasing her to catch her. I definitely violated her with the lens. Next time I'm going to get her loaded and make her lick a peach. She was resistant this time, for some strange reason. But I mean, come ON, what ELSE does one do at the farmer's market?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment