Sunday, December 2, 2007
Operation No Renters
I ran into one of my building-mates the other day, and we briefly discussed the newly-available unit that just opened up across from me and Rachel. A one-bedroom with a rent that will no doubt be astronomical given the view, the size, and the new trendiness of our edgy hood. Jason and I decided that to ensure no yuppies would be taking it, we would throw a rager the day of the open house, complete with bodies passed out in the hallway. We're also going to put a bloody handprint on the inside of the garage door, just for good measure. If you are local and interested in the sweet sweet Western Add (or 'Nopa,' if you're our realtor and/or delusional), holla and I'll hook you up with Mr. T-Hudd, our building manager. Otherwise, let Operation No Renters begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment