Tanya T's photo session confirmed what I have suspected for some time but never actually experimented with: "Do Not Try to Take Portraits on a Dark Sidewalk at Ten P.M. , Notably After Two Cocktails." Now that my experiment is complete and results conclusive, I feel as though I can move forward in my photography and try other experiments, like, "Is it okay to smoke pot and take photos," or the ever-puzzling, "What will happen if you take photos with one hand while throwing a ball at yourself with the other?"
I will keep you updated as to other Portraiture Lessons Learned. And hopefully get another shot at Tanya T, too. She was a lot of fun in front of the camera. Although that could also have been HER two cocktails. Leading us to Experiment Three, "How Valuable is Alcohol in Increasing the Willingness of Your Subject?"
1 comment:
In my experience, alcohol is ALWAYS a plus in bumping up the "willingness factor." I was tanked when I accepted my marriage proposal:)
Post a Comment