Thursday, December 13, 2007

Raptor Baby

Okay, I'm probably breaking all sorts of blogger rules here, but since I am relatively new to this world and I don't want to read the book of permissibility and I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT CUZ THIS IS MY SPACE TO GRAFFITI AS I WILL, I'm going to post a comment I just got. And yes, I know, you could just click on the comment section and read it for yourself, but really, I can't take the chance that you might not. It's THAT GOOD. God bless mothers.

"My child sounds like a raptor at times. [The] sound makes the "most annoying sound in the world" from Dumb and Dumber sound like the freaking Hallelujah Chorus. I could lift a bus and throw it twenty feet if it would mean the raptor sound would stop. And that doesn't mean I would want the bus to LAND on my child... just for him to be shocked enough."

I think Diana needs to meet my other favorite mother, Jamie. Now THAT is a playdate made in heaven.

No comments: