Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Deeeeeeee-anna
Okay. Take Pablo Neruda. Make him a girl. Make her a model. Make her my age. Put her in Memphis, add some commitment-phobia, a lot of Gemini, and synapses that fire so quickly you can barely keep up with her rapidfire intelligence, let alone laugh hard enough because most of the time, in her razorsharp superfast speech she's pointing out Greater Truths and Greater Weaknesses (and is there anything in life more entertaining than these things?) and what do you have? Diana! And her new blog. She has moved her poetry from its old locale to blogspot (thank you, Google, for your kingdom come), and will henceforth be updating from there. You must check her out. She's a firecracker, a poet, and a muse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wowie zowie. I'm virtually blushing. I need to learn how to tag my posts. I am speechless about the Neruda thing. ...... (see?)
Post a Comment