BACK TO WENDY. Wendy was a really fun photo shoot despite her (super-endearing) super-shyness. I have found with other super-shy subjects that I have to provide direction: "Give me 'Contemplative'! Give me 'Tiger'! Now give me 'I want to take my clothes off and lick a peach'!" Most of my friends can work with this direction except for Wendy, who translated everything as "Give me 'Chipmunk with a Mouth Full of Acorns'!" And this is why I adore her. She ALSO said, "You're going to post a photo of me giggling, aren't you?" Like she KNOWS ME. But okay. She does. So I had to shake it up. Here's Wendy. With a mouth full of acorns.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Day 20: Wenders the Panda-Girl
BACK TO WENDY. Wendy was a really fun photo shoot despite her (super-endearing) super-shyness. I have found with other super-shy subjects that I have to provide direction: "Give me 'Contemplative'! Give me 'Tiger'! Now give me 'I want to take my clothes off and lick a peach'!" Most of my friends can work with this direction except for Wendy, who translated everything as "Give me 'Chipmunk with a Mouth Full of Acorns'!" And this is why I adore her. She ALSO said, "You're going to post a photo of me giggling, aren't you?" Like she KNOWS ME. But okay. She does. So I had to shake it up. Here's Wendy. With a mouth full of acorns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at least they're not lumpy acorns... why panda girl? and no giggling? i can be slightly demanding.... ignore me. it's a great shot... :)~
Post a Comment