Dr. Puno, in addition to being the greatest dentist ever, is also one of the sweetest people I have ever had the honor of knowing. She is one of those joyous individuals that exudes good humor and warmth. And for that quality to exist in a dentist--WELL!--that just makes it even better. The proverbial spoonful of sugar. I would also like to point out that due to her teeny tiny Asian hands, she can practically stick her entire fist in my mouth and I wouldn't notice. Which is SWEET. Sometimes, just to freak her out, I'll lick a finger when she's busy digging around. She shrieks, but I think she likes it.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Day 4: the greatest dentist in all the land
Dr. Puno, in addition to being the greatest dentist ever, is also one of the sweetest people I have ever had the honor of knowing. She is one of those joyous individuals that exudes good humor and warmth. And for that quality to exist in a dentist--WELL!--that just makes it even better. The proverbial spoonful of sugar. I would also like to point out that due to her teeny tiny Asian hands, she can practically stick her entire fist in my mouth and I wouldn't notice. Which is SWEET. Sometimes, just to freak her out, I'll lick a finger when she's busy digging around. She shrieks, but I think she likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this one. You really do a good job a capturing "natural" pictures. When I'm big and famous, I'm hiring you for all my photographs:)
Oh, love the quiff ;)
Post a Comment